Hatch is seeking volunteers who would love free tickets to events at Hatch. That may mean social good events like The Social pitch, entrepreneur CPO launch parties, local investing events, non-profit fundraisers, and other events that happens at Hatch on weekday evenings or weekends. We are a small team, and as much as we’d like to go to every event, we simply can’t be at Hatch all the time. We’re also a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so you’d be donating your time to a good cause.
We’re looking for volunteers who can help with all aspects of events, such as:
- Space preparation, arranging furniture
- Serving food and drink (OLCC server license a big bonus!)
- Assisting with attendee check-in and door sales
- Keeping trash/recycling cans from overflowing
- Helping with PA system and projector setup/pack down
- Checking and re-stocking bathrooms if needed
- Guiding attendees to what they’re looking for
- Helping to rearrange space, clean and tidy after the event
- Helping dispose of all the leftover food and beer (bonus!)
If you’d like to volunteer to help with events at Hatch, please get in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com