Here at Hatch, we’re rolling strong into the new year and unveiling the brand new website for our second ComCap conference, coming up April 26-28, 2016.
This is the two-and-a-half day place to be to share knowledge, skills and ideas for implementing the new state-based investing laws, in order to strengthen local economies. We’ve expanded on last year’s sold out conference with two all-day focuses on “The National Conversation” and “Implementation at the State Level”, with expert speakers from across Oregon and the nation.
If you care about communities investing in themselves, you don’t want to miss ComCap16.
Scheduled hot topics include:
- Powering early innovation. Launching the manufacturing and tech entrepreneur.
- How to be a resilient investor in these changing times. What does local investing offer? What’s wrong with Wall Street?
- Resources and strategies for teaching citizens about local investing. Opportunities for communities.
- Saving social enterprise – the future of change agencies
- How are national agencies getting involved in nurturing innovation?
- What makes rural regions unique? Strategies for strengthening where “the other half” live.
- & many more
Speakers are set to feature:
& more than 30+ acclaimed experts from across the USA to be announced!
Interested in joining us? Learn more here and save the dates
Grab the early bird special & $100 off the full price today! (limited availability)